Monday, February 11, 2008

Ron Paul is [still] insane

Day two of the Paultard assault on my blog over this post where I re-posted a letter from Ron Paul to his supporters where it seemed as though he was preparing to drop out of the race. Yesterday we took a look at some of the inane comments and even death threats I received. Today, I'll re-post some of the more hilarious ones I've received since then:

Anonymous said...
First of all Ron Paul is no lunatic, the lunatics are Hillary Clinton, and Mr 100 years in Iraq, John McCain. I don't know what is so lunatic about following our constitution, trying to help our country not collapse economically, whats so wrong with letting us keep our money, no income tax, bringing our troops home from insane wars. Look at our National Debt, our children have to life with this. Ron Paul Supporters are not fringe lunatics, all the people I know that support Ron Paul, love this country, serve in our military, work hard, and just want our country back from the corrupt powers that be, what a crazy dream huh? Actually going back to our roots. I wonder would people be calling George Washington a lunatic, if he was running, would George Washington be ignored by the Press, sadly I think he would. I respect all opinions, good or bad about Dr Paul, but to call him a lunatic, thats absurd.
Ha ha, "I respect all opinions good or bad, as long as they're good" says the Paultard.
FreedomFighter said...
Fuck off you brainwashed moron.
And then there's this:
Anonymous said...
I agree with Freedom Fighter.

Fuck off.

Lunatic? WTF???

A man who wants to end the war, restore sound money, follow the Constituion, and reduce the size of our over-bearing, liberty-stealing, government....

that's a lunatic????

You sir... are a moron.

And you are a moron who can't read. You posted this to say that he's "dropping out" and nowhere in that letter does it say that.

Are you too stupid to read?

I don't normally like to attack people personally in blogs... but you started it... RETARD.

I really wish the Paultards would learn the advantages of PARAGRAPHS. Also, what is up with their overnight online jihads? Ever since I made the initial post two days ago, yes it's true that the majority of my hits have been from Paultardians searching "Ron Paul" in Google search, but most of them always come between the hours of 2am and 4am.

No comments: