Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I just voted!

I went to vote around 2pm at Maude Trevett Elem. school (7th district). No line at all although there were a few other people voting. I should mention the ONLY time I've had to wait in line was the last time my precinct used the punch ballots in 2004, and I've voted in every election since, all of which we have used the new electronic voting machines. So the relatively new machines really speed things along. I snuck a peak at the rolls as I was getting crossed off, and I was the 418th person to vote so far today. I also noticed there was a huge number of "Read it all - VOTE NO TO BALLOT QUESTION 1" signs, and only one "Yes for marriage" sign which was hidden. This was also the case at the other precincts I've driven past already today.

No comments: