Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Lies and bigotry; the only children's entertainment suitable for the GOP

You may remember I wrote on a Virginia right wing bloggers attempt to tie a "liberal propagandist" label to the children's movie "HAPPY FEET." Calling the movie "anti human," among other things, simply because it "talked" (if you so wish to call it that) about pollution in our oceans and in the air we breath. You may also remember West of Shockoe completely shredding one of SWACgirl's asinine posts, but for some reason, the comment NEVER GOT POSTED to the blog. Moderating your comments rawks!

Well, I found a children's book that apparently teaches "intolerance and xenophobia" (that means hatred, Swacgirl, just to save you the trip over to dictionary.com). I certainly hope it will suit the taste of SWACgirl and her alias "General Dog." However, with all those "big" words, this post may look like a completely foreign language to her. God knows she clearly doesn't know how to use the word Communism correctly. Of course though, when I requested that she fix it, my comments were not approved, and the post remains un-edited. I think the word TOTALITARIANISM would be a better fit in place of Communism, in the context in which you were TRYING to use the word, Swacgirl. PLEASE FIX IT!!!!

2 comments:

Phriendly Jaime said...

I gotta say, I love this feud. Hilarious.

Great find and fine post, as always.

Terry Carter said...

I think Howling Latina summed it up best when she described the hellion: "Talking point, talking point, inane comment, attack, attack, attack."